Young Interventions, Inc. – Gilroy, CA
Young Interventions, Inc. has an opening for an Administrative Specialist in our Gilroy office location. Young Interventions, Inc. is a state funded Early Intervention Agency. Our programs focus on family support and developmental education programs for infants and toddlers with or at risk for developmental delays. We are a small office environment that requires strong and dependable administrative support.
Candidates must be willing to learn quickly and dedicate themselves to a team effort. The Administrative Specialist is mainly responsible for maintaining the referral and reporting processes, spreadsheet management for client services tracking, as well as all client & field staff correspondence as it pertains to the position. This position requires strong skill in the areas of Problem Solving, Communication, and Multi–tasking, as well as proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Flexibility for other office related work or special projects as assigned will also be necessary.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Available to work Full Time (40 hours) Monday thru Friday
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer proficient/Technologically savvy
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency level of Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint, and Access
- Advanced Email Correspondence
- Minimum of 2 years intermediate to advanced level Office experience
- Ability to work with numbers, quickly and accurately
- Excellent intrapersonal skills
- Professional Demeanor / Positive and mature attitude
- Work efficiently and competently, individually and collectively as part of a team
- Possess strong organization skills
- Ability to work well under stressful situations and in high speed environment
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication abilities
- Demonstrate effective decision making
- Must be dependable
- A self-starter, ability to work independently
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package offered. Qualified applicants who possess the required skills are encouraged to apply. Hourly Compensation DOE. Only qualified persons will be contacted for further screening and / or an interview. For more information about our agency, please visit our website at www.younginterventionsinc.com .