OT / PT / SLP Therapist - Santa Cruz, CA
Young Interventions, Inc. is currently seeking a Pediatric OT / PT / SLP Therapist in Santa Cruz County specifically in the city of Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley & surrounding areas. If you are interested in being part of an organization whose mission is a commitment to improving the quality of life for infants and toddlers with or at risk of developing developmental disabilities then Young Interventions is for you!
We are looking for qualified, motivated, energetic and creative professionals to work with children in the family homes to help implement personalized family focused treatment programs. Employees will provide Therapy services as part of an Early Intervention Program, for developmentally delayed infants & toddlers during home visits. Young Interventions, Inc. Programs focus on a Parent Coaching Model to guide the family in helping their child reach their developmental milestones.
This position will require home visits within the areas of Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, & surrounding areas. This position starts as a Part-time position, with the opportunity to build to a full-time position if desired. Please visit our website to learn more about the services we provide to children & families: www.younginterventionsinc.com
Requirements for OT / PT / SLP Applicants:
- Graduate Degree in Occupational Therapy/Speech-Language Pathology/Physical Therapy, from a board approved educational institution
- Current CA Board License
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as a pediatric therapist (preferred)
- Ability to communicate and interpret fluently in Spanish (preferred)
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices in Early Intervention: understanding family systems, different diagnosis, intervention strategies, resources, assessments, etc.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clear and concise reports
- Knowledge of the implementation and delivery of industry standard assessments
- Attendance to Staff Meeting once a month at Gilroy, CA office required.
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs.
ALL Candidates MUST:
- Hold a valid Driver's License
- Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to various home-based sites throughout the day
- Maintain current Vehicle Insurance & Registration
- Current CPR Certification (Infant, Child & Adult)
- Maintain a negative TB test
A competitive hourly rate is determined based on applicant's level of education and experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401K w/ company match)
- Paid Sick Time
- Travel & Mileage Compensation
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Paid Training
- Ongoing Reflective Supervision
Qualified & interested professionals should submit a cover letter & resume for immediate consideration.