Early Intervention Specialist - Greenfield, CA
Young Interventions, Inc. is currently seeking a Bilingual Spanish Early Intervention Specialist in South Monterey County specifically in the city of Greenfield & surrounding areas. If you are interested in being part of an organization whose mission is a commitment to improving the quality of life for infants and toddlers with or at risk of developing developmental disabilities then Young Interventions is for you! We are looking for qualified, motivated, energetic and creative professionals to work with children in the family homes to help implement personalized family focused treatment programs. Employees will provide Early Intervention services for developmentally delayed infants & toddlers during home visits. This position is part-time with the possibility to increase to full-time.
Please visit our website to learn more about the services we provide to children & families www.YoungInterventionsInc.com.
Requirements for Early Intervention Specialists:
· Experience working with Children with Special Needs is preferred.
· Ability to communicate and interpret fluently in Spanish is required.
· Solid knowledge of basic stages of Infant / Toddler Child Development
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Development or related field.
· Minimum of 1-year experience working with children 0-5 years of age.
· Demonstrate knowledge of best practices in Early Intervention: understanding family systems, different diagnosis, intervention strategies, resources, assessments, etc.
· Demonstrate outstanding written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
· Attendance to Staff Meeting once a month at Gilroy, CA office required.
· Knowledge of MS Office computer programs.
ALL Candidates MUST:
· Hold a valid Driver's License
· Have reliable transportation and willingness to travel to various home based sites throughout the day
· Maintain current Vehicle Insurance & Registration
· Current CPR Certification (Infant, Child & Adult)
· Maintain a negative TB test
A Competitive hourly rate is determined based on the level of education and experience. Flexible schedules. Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) offered. Travel & Mileage compensation offered.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time
· Early Intervention or related field: 1 year
· Spanish Bilingual
Required license or certification:
· Drivers License
Job Location: Greenfield (South Monterey County), CA